I Got Nothing Five

Yeah,

I got nothing.

First, I was going to do a five about things I need to do to start prepping for Fantasy Football, but it's only the beginning of July so we're still a good eight weeks from the draft, and really, who besides myself and the fourteen other fantasy geeks in the league, would care? It's a fool's errand at this point anyway.

Second, I was going to do a Headline News Five, but that got both really sad, and really political, really quickly. The Israelis and Palestinians are launching rockets at each other, it's still no fun to be a girl anywhere east of Greece, no one wants to live south of Tijuana, the German's are winning at soccer, and Taylor Swift has written an OpEd on the future of the music industry. She should know, she is the music industry. I knew she was trouble when she walked in.

Trouble, Trouble.

Third, well, I wanted to get back to the roots of my Friday Five list and do another Friday Shuffle. But then I realized I wanted to do this to shamelessly plug my NEW FRIDAY FIVE Collection on sale now on iTunes for only $2.99, but that would be self serving and my mom has already bought a copy.

Thanks Mom.

Fourth was going to be a celebration of all the shows I've got going this month. It's going to be a busy one, Thank You Baby Jesus, but I shouldn't be writing about them, I should be rehearsing for them, which is exactly what I'm going to be doing in about twenty minutes.

Last, I was going to write about all the tasks I've got left on my weekly list to finish by this afternoon, but there aren't just five, there are seventeen. But thankfully, after this and a few hours of rehearsal there will only be fifteen.

Fifteen sounds like it's still a lot, but we're having dinner at mom's house tonight, which means I don't have to worry about cooking or cleaning or personal hygiene, so don't worry, I got this.

I totally got this.


No comments:

Post a Comment