Summer Five

Well yup, summer is here and even though it is by far my least favorite season, what with inescapable crotch sweat and teenage drivers everywhere, I must admit that there are a few things I'm looking forward to this season.

But only five:

Number One:
Serious vacation time. It's the first time in nearly decade that I don't have any major projects going on, and I tend to use this time in a leisurely fashion

Number Two:
Playing live. Haven't got the band together yet, but I'll be sneaking in as many little shows as I can.

Number Three:
Eating home grown vegetables. My garden is looking better than ever this year and I aims to tend to my tomatoes like Marlon Brando in The Godfather. Sans the whole collapsing and dying part.

#4
Peaches and wine.

Number Five:
Reading. I'm sure there have been good books written in the last five years. So if any of you have read any, send me some suggestions. I've got the time and I've got the couch.

Note: I have already devoured The Games of Thrones series and if I don't get any good suggestions, I'm liable to read them again. Please don't let this happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment